Thursday, May 31, 2007

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-esque.

A genius column from Gene Weingarten of the Washington Post.

"When a phrase cannot be found on Google, I call it a Googlenope. Once a Googlenope is discovered and written about, it is no longer a Googlenope.

Every single exact phrase that follows could not be found on the Web before today:

Googlenope.

Queen Elizabeth's buttocks.

Varsity pinochle.

Caviar 'n' taters.

. . . much to Paris Hilton's embarrassment . . .

I was helped by the federal government.

I (heart) my zygote.

. . . that nappy-headed ho, Barbara Bush.

Next, boil the toast . . .

If you take off your bra, I'm calling the cops.

Jesus loves you for your money.

Rove should just shut up and look pretty.

I believe dust mites have souls.

This lobster must have been Roman Catholic.

Plush Osama doll.

I'm fixin' to solve me the Shimura-Taniyama conjecture.

The best pork chops in Jerusalem.

Tiffani Suarez.

Antwaan Rothschild.

Rajneesh Roosevelt III.

Billy Bob Nussbaum.

Mohammed Ciccolini.

Moishe Goebbels.

Please accept these underpants as collateral . . .

I owe my life to unprotected sex.

I'm going to be concentrating on my home-wrecking now.

Bad, bad Leroy Moskowitz.

Thor adjusted his mascara.

Richard Cheney in '08.

Nelson Mandela is a doo-doo head.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-esque.

My grandchildren are so ugly.

The Iraqi Regis Philbin.

Hey, this tastes like aardvark.

Laura Bush's secret tattoo.

I'll take Deaths by Autoerotic Asphyxia for $400, Alex.

Hot cheese sundae.

Cancer, heart disease and zits.

"I'm Stephen Hawking and I'm a Capricorn."

Pizza with Condoleezza.

Dogs playing poker and mah-jongg.

The dainty Hillary Clinton.

Man-boob implants.

Acid klezmer band.

Wearing only a codpiece and a sombrero.

Cancer of the bellybutton.

The yodeling librarian.

George W. Bush's subtlety.

Sonnets by Elmer.

Insufficient cellulite.

Lou Dobbs's hash pipe.

The sensual feel of the speculum.

Sören "Porky" Kierkegaard.

The billionaire manicurist."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home