Monday, September 18, 2006

Change arrangements on your face

Welcome to the Booster Shot with me, Dr. Don't Know, full name Dr. I Don't Know, MD.

This is a very special blog for my fellow citizens of Planet Space and the denizens of the Information Suprahighway. I will find amusing items each day for your viewing pleasure, that will give gamma-ray therapy to your brain piece. If you get bored of my polished asteroids, you can click the links I have chosen for your mind expansion.

You will also be treated to special guest appearances from the other members of my posse, such as Southeast Jerome, Sherriff Gonna Getcha, Psychic Bum-Bum, Dolla Bill, Kid Bro Sweets, Reverend Gonna Change, Sir Lend-me-a-hand, and the Angel of Southeast Jerome.

Stay tuned to this frequency...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home